Jubitz Family Foundation Grant Guidelines
We believe in the agency of grantee partners and aspire to provide general support grants allowing them to determine their organizational priorities.
Due to our rigorous due diligence to select grantees that align with our values, mission, and goals, grant proposals are invitation-only. For your organization to be considered, you must first submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
Please ensure your organization and program meets the following criteria:
- The organization is a U.S. based nonprofit as defined by IRS Section 501(c)3 and can provide documentation accordingly
- The organization is not requesting funding for:
- Sports, medicine, or health programs
- Building or renovation projects
- Annual or capital campaigns
- Political lobbying
- Religious or sectarian purposes
- Programs outside of the United States
- The organization’s business practices at all levels do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, creed, gender, gender identity, immigration status, mental or physical ability, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual preference.
Spring Grant Cycle
Proposals Due (Invitation Only): March 15
Funding Decision: Approximately June 30
Fall Grant Cycle
Proposals Due (Invitation Only): September 15
Funding Decision: Approximately December 15
GRANT RANGE: $5000 – $25,000, one-year term
Send a Letter of Inquiry
To be considered for an invitation to apply for a grant from the Jubitz Family Foundation, please complete the form below.